Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Should Ammonium Sulfate Be In Buffer Why Does My Perm Keep Falling Out?

Why does my perm keep falling out? - why should ammonium sulfate be in buffer

My hair is more than 20 years without any problems. I recently had your hair permed twice (10 days). The constant begins to fall within hours. The first time was perhaps a little too much hair on the rods. 2. The time that I'm not sure. The show that my shampoo / conditioner. Cliniderm I (free and open) for the United States. This is the only thing I have to keep them since my last two years, Perm not changed.

These are the ingredients:
Shampoo: Purified water, disodium cocamphodiacetate, laureth sulfosuccinate Disodium laureth sulfate, ammonium oxide cocamidopropylamine, citric acid, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, PEG-12 dimethicone, tetrasodium EDTA, potassium sorbate

Conditioner: Purified water, chloride dicetyldimonium, Cetearyl toKohl, stearamidopropyldimethylamine dimethylamine, propylene glycol, Ceteareth-20, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), panthenol, potassium sorbate and citric acid

There are eight specific ingredients that people should, before permanently?

2 comments:

KJ said...

when you get older ... Changes in hair and body. Poris her hair is longer than it was before. could be the shampoo and conditioner you use, but I do not think it touches a few hours. Your hair may not be able to manage a durable ... I mean ... not

tzstylin said...

It is a harsh shampoo and conditioner.
permanent solution is the same as for?
have changed in the last 3 years a lot. Some components are no longer used, since exposure to carcinogens.
you might be pregnant?
never just before or after the period.
Do you have water?
have the same barber? or do so from a permanent stylist? nothing good to be permanent. (I am a stylist and hatred. Give your customers before a she. I need money, not bad).

I like permanently ISO. done a great job and that's a nice smell, too.

Post a Comment