Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feet Scenes In Tv And Films Foot Soles Scenes Tv And Film?

Foot Soles Scenes tv and film? - feet scenes in tv and films

I am a collection of real scenes in movies like Nice walk the soles of his feet against the way the camera angle

So far I have 3 movies, I have big feet scenes

I

1) Matilda - (the scene where Matilda comes home from school, on his first day with her mother's feet in front of the room drying her nails wet) beautiful scene!

2) Kill Bill - Uma Thurman Big Foot Sole scene where she escapes the hospital and maneuvers himself into the car .. only important step!

3) Tommyknockers - there is a scene where a woman in a psychiatric ward in a straitjacket with their feet towards the camera .. welll a scene in Nice

I also have a series of films directed by Quentin Tarantino, who has forgotten a few scenes here and there

When you watch a movie more for me with great scenes Soles Foot ... Please help me with my collection, and answer some movies:)

female feet only please

Thank you!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Test all Tarantino movies. Similar u0026lt ha \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; ahem> interest you.

Post a Comment