Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dental Hygienist/ Cover Letter Sample Is This Insurance Fraud And Should I Report It?

Is this insurance fraud and should I report it? - dental hygienist/ cover letter sample

I had a very bad experience at the dentist's office and walked past. The appointment was for a regular cleaning and inspection. The dental hygienist is very harsh and rude to me, so I asked my dentist. I was told I was on vacation! I do not understand why I felt as if my doctor does not.

But a year later I learned that my former dentist's office asked my insurance bill. I began to look into it if my current dentist's office sent me a bill for my last review, as it the number of cleanings covered by my insurance exceeds.

I have just received a letter of appeal to my assurance that the examination and cleaning a year ago. A friend of mine told me that the dentist under InsuranEC fraud. I looked through legal action, until I hear from my insurance company. Until then, I must report to an agency or organization, such as the Better Business Bureau? What are the consequences?

0 comments:

Post a Comment