Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When Thyroxine Doesnt Work Chest Pains/palpitations?

Chest pains/palpitations? - when thyroxine doesnt work

Hello

I'm going tomorrow to the doctors because I think it is better, but because my appointment is on 20 hours, I would just calm down.

I am 22 and overweight women (BY4 or 5 stone). I also suffer from some symptoms of anxiety. I have a limit of hypothyroidism and thyroxine 50mg hours a day.

For some time I have heart palpitations (or at least I think thats what its called) when my heart feels like it stops beating for a panic seconds, and after stirring constantly. I feel panicked and fun, but more in a moment: s

I have changed since this more and more, but in the last two days I felt as if I had a strange feeling in my chest as my heart beats ND. This is especially true if I'm worried or exercise.

That sounds like there is not really bad, because I'm really scared now!

2 comments:

Bigfra said...

The anxiety could be carried out on these feelings. Alternatively, similar symptoms can be a side effect of thyroxine:

"Cardiovascular: tachycardia, palpitations"

Suggest that you can sugar, caffeine and other substances to increase your heart / energy level and try to relax. Take a bath, listen to soothing music or read a book and try to get some sleep. It may be useful.

Ladybird said...

It is normal for your heart beats faster when you exercise, it also happens when you are stressed or anxious. The more you worry about your heart that races to be more aware. Palpitations are only know more, not a problem if Heartbeat / rate and rhythm are normal. To putt missed an odd feeling, it is also common, and not, there are more if you are stressed take care. It may also be that your body is not accustomed to the dose of thyroxine, or do an adjustment. Shortly before the appointment with your doctor if you have any other symptoms, do not worry. Take care

Post a Comment