Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valid Product Key Do Flight Simulator X Does Anyone Have A Valid Windows Xp Product Key Number I Could Use?

Does anyone have a valid windows xp product key number i could use? - valid product key do flight simulator x

I need a set of valid product key for Windows XP repair computer.Can my mother help me someone? Im not sure if it XP Home or XP Pro or something else, but please, you have a question? I have a Windows Vista disc, but I tried it wouldnt it well, but it was nothing to read.

2 comments:

billybob... said...

Get the UBCD4Win to create the floppy and boot from the CD. Once started, you can use the key code to read and probably even a lot, without reinstalling Windows.

http://www.ubcd4win.com/

Aaron said...

I will be one, but appears somewhat less than $ 100 in my PayPal account, not the case. These windows are OEM disk on a single computer.

BTW, what is wrong with the computer your mother. We may be able to without having to reinstall your operating system to help

Post a Comment