Saturday, January 2, 2010

Red Wine Temperature What Is The Correct Temperature Etiquette For Serving Red Wine?

What is the correct temperature etiquette for serving red wine? - red wine temperature

I recently ordered a glass of local wine in a restaurant. The wine was a wonderful Boquet, one of the best I've ever experienced. In preparing to leave the bar, the bar manager asked me my opinion about wine. I said it was an exceptional wine, but would have fresher. This has been noted in my ignorance, I "felt these wines are not chilled, at room temperature, see" That really annoyed me was that I over 58 degrees, but it was on the warm side. Thanks

1 comments:

promethi... said...

The specification for the Reds is usually a cool temperature. In other words, red wines are not stored near the furnace.

Regarding the factor that ultimately decides how to serve wine, the ultimate criterion is what you think. If you want your red wines at 36 degrees, then by all means, go! Of course, except that in his opinion should be considered as such, but of the same routine, they (as a bar manager) should be more polished to recall that are expressed due to the collection and storage of wine on average, has no facilities other than wine at room temperature. If it was prudent that they offered to sell me a bottle cool while you try at home.

Post a Comment