Saturday, January 16, 2010

Genetil Warts Genetil Warts? Genetil Herpes?

Genetil warts? genetil herpes? - genetil warts

There are about 2 weeks I had unprotected sex, but she says she was infected.

I took a shower last night and I have noticed a button to push in my pubic hair. I decided to pop, and bled a little, but then I went to sleep.

there is nothing on my penis, or elsewhere,
just a bump on the skin.

ġenetali herpes? genetil warts?
Is it normal to get a button and they everyonce some time?
I told myself it was just a coincidence that this happened to show up 2 weeks after unprotected sexual intercourse.
the slightly hurt when I touch it too, but again, if grains.

Please do not waste as
"Yeah, you're af *** ing idiot and definitely has. Sucks for you"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

darla here, sorry, I do not think your level if you wouldnt GEN warts in a position to do it wouldnt pop bleeding, but go to your doctor for an examination

Anonymous said...

its probly just a grain of

Anonymous said...

its probly just a grain of

Anonymous said...

its probly just a grain of

Anonymous said...

It is very difficult to diagnose without a physical examination. You really see who caused the damage to tell you what it is. One thing is for sure that I can say is that genital warts is not because you do not pop, they do not fall. This could be a key or it could be genital herpes.

Post a Comment