Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning After Pill Online Prescription Birth Control Pill Suggestions/reviews/info?

Birth control pill suggestions/reviews/info? - morning after pill online prescription

I took Ortho-tricyclen for about 3 or 4 years. I started with my skin, but it was everywhere, with no side effects, except for an increasing size of the cup, which was in full agreement with. :-) And my skin cleared up great! After years of continuous use, but was less effective, so I'm on Yaz. Big mistake! Recently I realized that was the reason so emotionally Trainwreck lately was none other than Yaz, which is no help for my pain, or acne, and usually very disappointing. My question is, some parts:
A) has all the others suffered terrible side effects of using Yaz?
B) Has anyone a very good experience with a brand of the pill with those two? I watched the seasonale, but I do not know anyone with personal experience, so I am careful not to try.
C) Has anyone had the chance, began to take a break from a pill to lose their effectiveness (or have a child, etc.) and started the same brand again with good results?

I call my doctor the next morning for advice and a new order, butI wanted to see if anyone has had this problem (which has found a lot of comments online from others who had negative things to say about Yaz, and many good things about the insurgency, but do not find much from other brands on the market. )

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, it varies from person to person. I was in 3 types of birth control. On Yasmin I am now, and I am very happy to be on it. I had to change others to be moody, and my cramps and period were weighed. Call your doctor and see what changes it is a trial and error sometimes:)

Post a Comment