Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Car Video Headrest Snap On Headrest Monitor?

Snap on Headrest Monitor? - car video headrest

I want to install a video system in my car, but I'm not a head motor and prefer something that does not deal specifically with the process. Preaty I am sure that I will sell the car, not too far down the road, and I will not be many changes to hot wire I'll be back or use in my new car back. I'm looking for a headrest DVD players click, can or only the leaves on the head. I also have to communicate something to the source video signal to a player when something is connected via composite or S-Video, RCA (like a game system to the game known to play on both monitors.)

No idea what can I do? I think flip-down monitors are not in question, because the effort of the Interior take to install the device.

BTW,
The attempt to introduce this in a Mitsubishi Gallant ES 2000 in France

0 comments:

Post a Comment